About the Skill Clinic
Hockey Masters offers clinics for beginner and intermediate men and women wishing to improve their skills on the ice. Whether you are an adult league player looking for more practice, or you are new to the game and want professional instruction to learn new skills, the Adult Skill Clinics can help you.
Clinics are taught by Hockey Masters instructors Dave Debol and Brian Sipotz. Each session will consist of 10, 1.5 hour skates where the focus will be on skill development in the areas of skating, shooting, passing, stick handling, positional, situational and game play. Sessions will be fun and challenging, and are a great way to start your work day by learning and playing a game you enjoy.
Skates are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the time frame of the session, and will be in the morning from 6:30-7:50 AM at the Ann Arbor Ice Cube. Each session you sign up for entitles you to a free skate sharpening from the area’s leading sharpeners, D-W’s Sport Services located in Advantage Sports at 2019 Stadium Drive in Ann Arbor.
Full equipment is required, and jerseys will be provided.
2016 – 2017 Session Dates
- Session 1: September 13th – October 13th
- Session 2: October 18th – November 17th
- Session 3: November 22nd – December 27th (no ice November 24th)
- Session 4: December 29th – January 31st
- Session 5: February 2nd – March 7th
- Any single session: $210
- 2, 3 or 4 sessions: $190 each session
- All 5 sessions: $175 each session
How do I Sign Up?
- Download the registration form.
- Print and complete the form and mail it, along with a personal check or money order, to the address on the bottom of the form. You can also fill out a form and bring it to the first day of the session. If you plan to bring the form in the first day, please contact Dave Debol at (734-645-8822 or email@example.com) to confirm so we can plan on your attendance. We look forward to seeing you!